App Store Optimization Specialist
- Increase the number of users acquired for our mobile app – B2C sales via in-app channels.
- Drive online growth initiatives to increase signups and brand awareness.
- Craft campaign content to test across various channels.
- Develop initiatives to increase engagement and retention across the user lifecycle.
- Measure effectiveness of new mobile and web channels and marketing campaigns.
- Recommend improvements and insights based on actionable metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute initiatives.
- Must have 3+ years with Digital Marketing in a product-based startup or an IT services company.
- Experience with in-app purchases business model (app events, push notifications, etc).
- Knowledge and experience of App Store Optimization (Google Play and iOS).
- Having experience marketing IOS/Android apps along with CPI/CPM/CPC/CPA deals.
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Google Adwords.
- Media experience (SEM, SEO, affiliate management, RTB, iAd, admod, etc).
- Hand-on digital marketing experience driving user growth.
- Comfortable with data, prior experience in an analytical role preferred.
- Proficient in SEO best practices and how they are applied at both a structural and content level in order to achieve optimal website and app store performance for new user acquisition.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Digital ads, social or online media background a plus.
- Ability to manage & optimize ads on a daily / ongoing basis.
- Social media knowledge & experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
- Must have exposure to US markets.
- Expert digital advertising knowledge, digital agency experience preferred.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience is required; 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; or Business degree with Google Adword certification.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of developing and executing content strategies with measurable results.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy and consistency, including adherence to brand standards.
- Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work across multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly.
- Excellent Communication and written skills.
- Skilled at planning & conducting market research and prospecting for potential business.
- Ability for creative thinking and problem solving.