Working with Sr. QA and QA Lead in close supervision, the QA Intern tests web and mobile applications to identify and correct programming flaws to enhance customer usability and satisfaction. With high orientations for detail and quality, the Tester rigorously examines changes and escalates issues appropriately.
This role interacts with our QA and project management teams daily to receive guidance, direction, and general support.
- Sound Data Structures knowledge.
- Knowledge on Software testing Concept.
- Basic knowledge of Java and SQL.
- Knowledge of Manual testing skills.
- Knowledge of web applications.
- Knowledge of different type of browser & browser tools.
- Knowledge of Data Validation, Defect Tracking.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Having worked on projects in a team environment.
- Maintain professional manner and approach at all times.
- Confident, flexible and self motivated.
- A love of technology and learning new skills.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Ability to collaborate with others and take direction well.
- Ability to write clear and concise issue descriptions.
- Excellent Communication and written skills.
For 15 years, Astegic has been helping Fortune 500 through startup companies with their Testing & QA needs. With our in-depth experience across a wide range of industries, our clients receive innovative and best-in-class service and solutions. We offer near 24/7 rapid service from both Astegic’s US and India based testing operations.
Focusing on resolving our client’s testing challenges, Astegic specializes in decreasing costs, speeding time-to-market and improving the quality of our client’s applications. Astegic has a dedicated Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE), specializing in providing solutions across Mobile, Cloud, API and Big Data testing.