We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Improve systems by studying current practices,trends and designing modifications.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Strong experience with SCRUM and other agile project management methods.
- Strong eye for design UX and UI and ability to create simple and beautiful screens and user experience.
- Should aware about latest trend and technologies.
- Experience working on Mobile Apps & Salesforce (any CRM) will be plus.
- Outstanding problem solving abilities from high-level strategizing to managing short-term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years’ experience as business analyst in a software company.