We are looking for a product owner/business analyst to lead one of our products. You will be responsible for our product roadmap and all product related decisions such as pricing, product strategy and roadmap, competitive analysis and UX.
- Create, refine and manage product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage Product features, priorities, positioning, to maximize the success of the product in the marketplace. Take ownership of all product management functions including product roadmap, requirement specifications, competition analysis, pricing and product placement.
- Document platform requirements including UI/UX wireframes and functionality requirement specifications.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and competitor research to identify new product opportunities.
- Collaborate with all cross functional teams, in particular engineering, marketing and sales to build, launch and maintain products.
- Experience writing user stories.
- Should have strong technical background, preferably worked as a hands-on software developer in the past.
- Strong eye for design UX and UI and ability to create simple and beautiful screens and user experience.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Experience working on Mobile Apps & Salesforce (any CRM) will be plus.
- Outstanding problem solving abilities from high-level strategizing to managing short-term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience with SCRUM and other agile project management methods.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4-7 years experience as business analyst in a software company.
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.