In this role, you will have the opportunity to accel as a Sales leader and grow Astegic’s sales presence across strategically chosen markets across North America. You will have the chance to contribute to the company’s Sales strategy and play a leading role in growing and mentoring Sales teams; introduce, suggest and implement sales tactics and acquire new accounts. The role will report directly to the VP of Sales and Business Development in USA and work closely with Sales & BD, and Marketing teams in India.
- This is a sales and operations position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business for IT/Software Engineering markets.
- Follow new opportunities & setting up meetings following lead enrichment, scoring, and prioritization.
- Following new opportunities & set up meetings for US based Sales leader(s).
- Cold calling and warm calling skills, and experience dealing with objections and managing objections.
- Develop prospect lists and execute pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business including cold calls; create and send an agenda; incorporate input into the agenda and set your intentions for the meeting.
- Manage client activities including client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts.
- Develop solutions and present the solutions to customers.
- Communicate with new product development to clients – consistently prospecting, pursuing and closing new business.
- Nurture existing relationships with direct clients and managers in IT industry.
- Develop and implementing long term relationships with all clients.
- Build up sales funnel & deal closures and oversee account management and Funnel Opportunities by Close Date and Opportunity Stage etc.
- Must have 7+ years experience in Software services company.
- Expert at using LinkedIn paid (Sales Navigator) and unpaid tools.
- Proven ability to select new leads and prospects and generate call lists and meet the client to generate new business.
- Must demonstrate determination, persistence and ability to add new clients.
- Must have the ability to take No for an answer, and able to exhaust all avenues and present best value and pricing to leads and prospects and convert them to clients.
- Desirable to have experience in data cleansing and lead import into CRMs e.g. Zoho.
- Desirable to have exposure to email marketing campaigns, and experience and ability to manage all states of prospecting.
- High energy and confident in building partnership with QA Managers, VPs, Directors of QA, CEOs and CTOs of companies.
- Coordinate with internal Recruiters, HR manager and technical managers to onboard sales teams and ramp up teams through effective resource estimation.
- Excellent Communication and written skills.
- Skilled at planning & conducting market research and prospecting for potential business.
- Ability for creative thinking and problem solving.
- Team management skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
For 15 years, Astegic has been helping Fortune 500 through startup companies with their Testing & QA needs. With our in-depth experience across a wide range of industries, our clients receive innovative and best-in-class service and solutions. We offer near 24/7 rapid service from both Astegic’s US and India based testing operations.
Focusing on resolving our client’s testing challenges, Astegic specializes in decreasing costs, speeding time-to-market and improving the quality of our client’s applications. Astegic has a dedicated Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE), specializing in providing solutions across Mobile, Cloud, API and Big Data testing.