We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to grow our customer base for our Enterprise B2B software. The product has over half a million users and more than 2000 clients across the globe.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow as a sales leader. You will have the chance to contribute to the company’s sales strategy and play a leading role in growing and mentoring sales teams; introduce, suggest and implement sales tactics and acquire new accounts. The role will report directly to the Leader of Sales and Marketing.
- Inbound sales calling and warm calling skills, and experience dealing with and managing objections.
- Develop, maintain and grow business for our Enterprise B2B product.
- Follow new opportunities & set up demos following lead enrichment, scoring, and prioritization.
- Develop and present the solutions to customers.
- Communicate new product development to clients – consistently prospecting, pursuing and closing new business.
- Nurture existing relationships with clients and managers.
- Developing and implementing long term relationships with clients to assist Client Success team with renewals.
- Build up the sales funnel & deal closures, and oversee account management and Funnel
Opportunities by Close Date and Opportunity Stage etc.
- Proven ability to select new leads & prospects and generate call lists, and talk to clients to generate new business.
- Must demonstrate determination, persistence and ability to add new clients.
- Must have the ability to take No for an answer, and should be able to exhaust all avenues and present best value and pricing to leads and prospects and convert them to clients.
- Desirable to have experience in data cleansing and lead import into CRMs (Salesforce and Hubspot)
- Desirable to have exposure to email marketing campaigns, and experience and ability to manage all states of prospecting.
- Desirable to have expertise in using LinkedIn paid (Sales Navigator) and unpaid tools.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience is required, 5+ years’ experience is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in software product or services company.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Skilled at planning & conducting market research and prospecting for potential business.
- Ability for creative thinking and problem solving.
- Team management skills.
- Will be working in US shifts
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.