We are looking for experienced cloud engineer, who has the aspirations and appetite working in an environment, and with relevant industry experience to make a significant contribution to our platform and solutions.
- Help in building next generation cloud infrastructures.
- Assist team members in creating and maintaining QA and production environments.
- Possess working knowledge of continuous delivery tool sets and insight into rapid deployment, automation, monitoring and troubleshooting in a cloud hosted environment.
- Assist team members to develop and maintain tooling to assist with things like integration tests, performance tooling, building production and staging environments, CI systems, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, etc.
- Work with a small team of smart engineers who are focused on continual improvement of skills and learning new things.
- Orchestrate day to day cloud operations using Ansible.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
- Write clean, well-documented, and resilient code.
- Assist development teams in performing deployments.
- Contribution to iterative documentation.
- Contribute in the DevOps team to maintain and build out our infrastructure and servers currently operating on AWS.
- Evolve infrastructure, server, deployment strategies and testing to support our goal of 100% up-time and quick turnaround of deployments for the engineering organization.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easy to deploy, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant.
- Work closely with senior members of the DevOps team to meet the needs of the organization and constantly improve – from the infrastructure up to the highest level of applications.
- Experienced withAnsible, YAML, and AWS.
- Experience with Google Cloud, Azure, and Chef a plus.
- Experience with DevOps would be of great advantage.
Education & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical major, or equivalent experience.
- 6-10 years of experience in the similar profile.
Job Location: Jaipur / Hyderabad / Pune
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.