This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and hands on Content Writer to join and lead our new initiatives on our sales and marketing front. In this role, you will partner with the Head of Sales, Marketing and Delivery to develop company’s content strategy to reach and attain new clients/customers, stir discussion, and drive traffic to company website and social media platforms.
For this new initiative we are looking for someone who will be responsible for writing the content for several types of marketing outlets; white papers, guides, email campaigns, blogs, website updates, essentially all marketing related materials. Essentially this person will be involved in the content writing of marketing across the board with different applications and platforms, so they need to have a solid understanding of IT as well as the ability to write well. Responsible for writing and publishing Web content; maintaining and updating Web pages/blogs; monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for the company.
- Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
- Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
- Good to have (but not required) experience with HTML, CSS.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of B2B software and mobile apps would be of great advantage.
Education & Experience:
- Any Graduate /Postgraduate.
- 3-6 years of experience in the similar profile.
- Excellent English written skills. Experience with technical writing and knowledge creation
- Experience with social media engagement and online communication skills an advantage, including twitter, Facebook, blog, forums
- Contribute to a centralized knowledge base, including knowledge article creation and editing of existing content.
- Creation of FAQs, technical advisories, product documents etc.
- Create online multimedia content to enable customer self-serve such as Video content and interactive diagnostic tools.
Job Location: Jaipur / Hyderabad
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.