This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and creative Content Writer to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will partner with our Marketing team(s), and be instrumental in providing informative content that resounds QA capabilities of Astegic across our global audiences.
The role would be crucial in supporting our Marketing, Sales, Pre-sales, HR and technical teams. The content you produce will support the company’s strategy to reach and attain new clients/customers, stir discussion, and drive traffic to company website and social media platforms. You will be responsible for writing the content for several types of marketing outlets; white papers, guides, email campaigns, blogs, website updates, essentially all marketing related materials.
You will be involved in the content writing of marketing across the board with different applications and platforms, so you will have a solid understanding of IT as well as the ability to write well. You will be responsible for writing and publishing web content; maintaining and updating web pages/blogs; monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for the company.
- Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s).
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage web content.
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- 3+ years experience in content writing.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
- Good to have (but not required) experience with HTML, CSS.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS).
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience writing content for IT/Software business serving clients in US markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Sciences or English literature.
- Excellent English written skills. Experience with technical writing and knowledge creation.
- Experience with social media engagement and online communication skills an advantage, including Twitter, Facebook, blog, forums.
- Contribute to a centralized knowledge base, including knowledge article creation and editing of existing content.
- Creation of FAQs, technical advisories, product documents etc.
- Create online multimedia content to enable customer self serve such as video content and interactive diagnostic tools.
For 15 years, Astegic has been helping Fortune 500 through startup companies with their Testing & QA needs. With our in-depth experience across a wide range of industries, our clients receive innovative and best-in-class service and solutions. We offer near 24/7 rapid service from both Astegic’s US and India based testing operations.
Focusing on resolving our client’s testing challenges, Astegic specializes in decreasing costs, speeding time-to-market and improving the quality of our client’s applications. Astegic has a dedicated Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE), specializing in providing solutions across Mobile, Cloud and API testing.