Website AstegicInc Astegic
We are looking for Customer Success candidates, a female candidate will be preferable for this position.
The right candidate will work with our customers ensuring adoption and usage through technical support. You should be an excellent communicator that relishes delivering technical knowledge into an easy to understand format. Responsibilities include but not limited to troubleshooting technical issues, via phone and email, and working with our internal development team for quality assurance testing. You’ve got to be customer-focused, organized, and have the ability to multitask in our fast-paced environment.
- Respond to a support tickets in a timely manner
- Understand client needs, handle support requests, answer product-specific questions, and resolve technical issues
- Provide support and cater to the specific needs of our new and existing customers
- Recommend and set up customer training sessions
- Be empathetic and have a “tough skin” when handling customer complaints and issues. It is imperative that Support Engineers have a friendly and helpful demeanour at all times.
- Work with and report to the VP of Customer Success to enhance knowledge base as well as customer support communication automation
- Successfully work with internal partners to identify and address any customer issues
- Provide exceptional customer support and client care
- 7+ years of work experience within customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Hubspot is a plus
- Willing to work US hours
- Hours of operation
- There are two shift to cover the standard work day in the US
- 8am EST- 4pm EST
- 12pm EST – 8pm EST