We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join us as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). CSM will support our post-sales customer lifecycle by facilitating on-going support and process optimization. CSM will be the main interface for all our product-related queries and will build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted advisor. The person will be responsible for retention and growth of our customer base. CSM should be able to use his/her use own exceptional strategic relationship building ability combined with our innovative product strategy to build on a long-term career opportunity within our company.
We want driven individuals who exude confidence, with a proven track record of building and maintaining strategic accounts and relationships and have worked in a similar role previously.
- Create a complete customer success process to drive retention, renewals, adoption, training, on-boarding, customer satisfaction, engagement and growth
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, on-boarding and training requirements, and to facilitate additional help and resources, as applicable through the customer journey.
- Serve as the primary post-sales point of contact for customers. Create strong relationships and work with customers to establish and achieve critical goals, or other key performance indicators along with providing regular feedback at every step of the customer journey
- Track and monitor customer activity and usage patterns to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate churn risk
- Act as an escalation point for customers to drive problem resolutions in a timely and proactive manner
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry knowledge to be able to tell customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Serve as the voice of the customer and offers internal feedback on product improvements, feature requests and bugs.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via various tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to the concerned internal departments and management.
- Regularly update all training materials, resources, FAQs etc.
- Upsell and Upgrade Customers, as applicable.
- Experience of setting up customer success divisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a good technical aptitude
- Prior Experience of working on Salesforce
- Good understanding of Salesforce, mobile applications and marketing tools would be preferred
- Work in the USA shift timings
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Service & Training experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, a master’s degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Ability for creative thinking and problem solving.
- Time management skills.
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.