This is an exciting opportunity for a Data QA Manager with a leadership mindset and excellent communication skills.
The role is for someone who can act as a guide and philosopher to develop, groom and coach team members. The person should be able to think strategically, should be well versed with the Call Centre KPIs, and must be adept at Excel.
The responsibilities also include the ability to oversee and ensure service delivery of the processes in specific timelines. Moreover, the person should be a go-getter, and should be able to take the initiative to improve the current processes, as and when required.
- Should have managed a team.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be extremely good with excel, reporting and presenting data to client and internal stakeholders.
- Should have strong analytical thought process and problem solving ability.
- Should be able to think and strategize process improvement ideas and initiatives and drive them to closure.
- Should be well versed with Call Centre KPIs like ASA, AHT, Abandoned%, Utilization% & Occupancy%.
- Identify gaps in the service line talent pool and take appropriate action (recruit or train people) to bridge the gap.
- Participate in the recruitment process to ensure the right talent is selected in a timely manner.
- Guide team members to perform in accordance with the business objectives.
- To effectively train team members to enhance their performance and improve their skill sets.
- To quickly understand the current state and propose solutions to address business needs.
- Derive valuable insights for improvement through innovation.
- Ensure service delivery of the processes in the specific timelines.
- Make sure all team members’ performance is reviewed periodically and clear feedback is provided on a continuous basis.
- Excellent Communication and written skills.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Critical thinking in analyzing the current processes and developing solutions.
- Expert in conducting trainings on Process & Quality for the project team.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Experience in leading/managing a team size of 20 or more members.
- Conflict resolution skills.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of exp. is required, 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred.
- Candidates with Lean, Six Sigma and PMP certifications will be preferred.