As part of our Astegic Engineering team, you will be developing and enhancing the look and feel, user experience and user flow of our Web Enterprise Products. Your focus will primarily be making our web apps as engaging and user friendly/polished as possible, working UI/UX and coding in HTML5/CSS/SAAS. You will work closely to our other Web developer and Marketing team.
- UI / UX Development
- Hands-on development in HTML/CSS
- Continuous Integration/Delivery, Test
- Interacting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Knowledge of Bootstrap is desired. Must be good with HTML5/ CSS3 (Bootstrap)
- Work on PSD files in Photoshop, convert them into a responsive HTML page for websites & mobile apps.
- Understanding of Web design trends and techniques and upcoming trends.
- Must have the experience of developing responsive sites.
- An exceptional eye for layout, typography and color. Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Create HTML mailings and newsletters.
- Must have the experience of working with any CMS like Hubspot, WordPress, Shopify etc.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of Frontend experience.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical major, or equivalent experience.
- Always Maintain professional manner and approach.
- Able to work without supervision demonstrating initiative and commitment.
- Ability to work on tight timescales and meet all schedules set by your manager.
- Be a committed team player with flexible approach to working methods.
- Be prepared to work extended hours to meet peak demands.
- Willingness to take on special I.T assignments outside the mainstream project as required by the business.
- Excellent Communication and written skills.
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.