We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for front and back-end web development. The candidate must have the requisite knowledge of all the stages of software development and will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform/application/etc.
- Designing the overall architecture of the web application
- Maintaining quality and ensuring application responsiveness
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Working on development of both mobile and desktop applications
- Working with server-side languages (such as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.)
- Working on cloud APIs and usage of push notifications
- Working with code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Front-End: The candidate should have good knowledge of:
- CSS Pre-Processors like SASS or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, AJAX
- Mobile First & Responsive implementations
Back-End: The candidate should have good knowledge of:
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology or a Master’s degree in Computer Applications.
- Five to Seven years of experience in the same role
- Good typing speed and accuracy
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good listening skills
- Requisite know-how of major social networking sites.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.