We are looking for a skilled HR Head to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
HR Team Effectiveness for HR efficiency:
- Frame a clear and easily implementable HR Policies.
- Nurture and develop a motivated HR Team to meet business requirement.
- Develop the collective knowledge of the HR team to handle complex and crisis arising due to dynamic and changing business environment.
- Create a complementing skills-based team such that various HR aspects can be addressed and there are varied competencies and skills the team has to be handle the entire gamut of HR responsibilities ranging from HR design to HR delivery. E.g. recruitment specialist, L&D experts, Business HR.
- Plan and implement an effective HR Plan that is aligned to Business Plan and overall organization people agenda.
Deliver Business Expectations to attain HR credibility:
- Execute manpower planning and budgeting to have a road-map for recruitment assignments.
- Manpower hiring as per the recruitment plan agreed along with the Business heads/department heads.
- Keep ears to the ground and reach out to all employees through communication with employees at regular intervals to gather insights @ workplace and feed them back appropriately to the leadership team of the organization.
- Plan and execute suitable interventions to keep the employees motivated.
- Act as a business partner and provide dashboards/analytics to business heads/department heads to help them have a pulse of their team.
- Provide employee development and counselling assistance to employees /team members to enhance employee performance and productivity.
- Take adequate measures to retain good employees, ring fence high potential employees.
HR Delivery Agenda to executive effective HR practices:
- Ensure Statutory Compliant status at all times.
- In case of a widespread organization, HR visit calendar to all locations is made and followed.
- Executing “Employee Engagement” initiatives to keep people together and make the workplace exciting, rewarding and engaging.
- Drive an effective Learning and development agenda that impacts the employees and the businesses.
- Evaluate and improvise the current HR Practices to keep with time and external benchmarks.
- Update HR policies in line with the business and organization requirement.
- Keeping and updated Employee Handbook with all relevant details and information.
- Design, update and share SOPs of all HR processes.
- Conduct periodical employee surveys to collate insights @ workplace and in turn design employee interventions accordingly to address concern areas.
- Support and counsel business managers to effectively manage teams to ensure higher employee productivity.
- Have an updated repository of Job descriptions for all roles in the organization along with measurable performance indicators for each role.
- Maintain employee records and files in order for ease of reference (both On-line and physical copies of the records).
- Communicate with employees and business heads for better alignment.
- Be astute to handle dynamics at the workplace and help employees to overcome crisis.
- Proven working experience as HR manager.
- People oriented, and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT industry.
- Master’s degree or PhD; in Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Ability for creative thinking and problem solving.
- Time management skills.
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.