Astegic is looking for an HR Manager to join our tech team in Jaipur. The person should have strong communication skills and leadership qualities. He/she will be responsible for managing and growing our human resources– managing all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle e.g., posting job ads, screening applications, and facilitating the entire recruitment process. He/she will also be responsible for general administration, payroll administration, and record maintenance, in addition to handling employee relations and dealing with employee grievances.
- 3-6 years, preferably in the technical field.
- MBA/PGDM in HR
- Fluency in English- both written and spoken
- Excellent presentation and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Answering employee queries.
- Creating and distributing documents/ policies.
- Serving as a point of contact for vendors.
- Maintaining employee data.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
- Maintaining holiday calendar.
- Compiling reports in Excel.
- Organizing events from time to time.
Recruitment/New Hire Process:
- Posting job ads and scrutinizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are complete.
- Preparing new employee files.
- Collecting employment and tax information.
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.).
- Serving as a point of contact for all employee concerns.
- Facilitating training sessions.
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Processing payroll.
- Dealing with and resolving all payroll related queries.
- Taking care of claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment.
- Maintaining HR files and databases.
- Updating and maintaining employee records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Performing payroll and benefit audits, and recommending corrective actions if required.
- Completing termination paperwork and conducting exit interviews.