We are looking for a highly organised, energetic marketing manager to join our growing team. If you want to be appreciated for your hard work, attention to detail and creative thinking, we want to speak with you.
Here’s what you’ll do in your first year:
- Create email marketing campaigns (writing and design) in Hubspot to promote our blogs, webinars, publications and other content to our audience
- Coordinate with partners and internal team members to put on engaging webinars several times each month
- Create, edit and polish marketing and other video content
- Prepare slide presentations to convey our value propositions to prospects and clients
- Organise online and live (post-COVID) marketing events, customer advisory board meetings, roadshows, and our annual customer conference
- Work closely with our writers, managers and directors to maintain a steady stream of content across all of our distribution channels
- Assist in partner onboarding and co-marketing projects
- Maintain our marketing activity calendar to ensure that all of our projects are visible
Along the way, you’ll get to show us:
- Your creativity in imagining and executing new marketing ideas
- Your curiosity in learning emerging strategies and techniques, including SEO, analytics and more
- Your drive to overcome challenges and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Your ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Your fun side (we’re a fun, friendly team and we want to hire more fun, friendly teammates)
As part of this company, you will have the opportunity to hone your marketing skills and learn from mentors who will help you to expand your capabilities. You will play a key role in driving campaigns that significantly impact the company’s growth, and will be a part of a trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
How to get this job
If you would like this story to be yours, send us your resume and at least two writing samples. Your ability to communicate in writing is one of the success factors for this job so we’ll read your samples first.
Some things we will look for in your resume:
- 2+ years experience in creating marketing materials and coordinating various marketing activities
- Experience with marketing automation software, preferably Hubspot or something similar
- Background in writing, such as marketing, communications, business writing, or journalism