We are seeking a Java Developer to join a small team of very talented developers. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a start-up environment and understands the specific challenges and opportunities that come along with it. This is a hands-on technical role. Full stack Java/SQL coding skills are a must have.
As part of our CircleBack Data Engineering/Development team, you will be architecting, designing, developing and supporting back-end/data products that gather, process and aggregate various sources of data. The primary tech stack will be Java/SQL/ Linux and you must be comfortable coding in this stack. Finally, you will work in an Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure with Ansible/Playbook scripts to automate the build/deployment and the scalability/security of these data software components. You will focus on building best in-class back end solutions that scale and are secured following a service oriented architecture. You will follow an Agile iterative development, with focus on quality, user value, reliability, scalability and security.
- Architecture and Design of our Cloud back-end products, hosted in Amazon AWS
- Hands-on development in Java/Spring MVC/Linux, SQL, Apache Spark
- Continuous Integration/Delivery using Jenkins.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BTech in Computer Science or a related technical major or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of enterprise-scale Java experience
- 5+ years of experience with SQL / relational database development
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Prior Agile development experience
- A high degree of reliability, flexibility, and adaptability while working under pressure
- Multi-tasking and organization skills to accommodate a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- A super positive mindset
- Taking initiative and owning end to end some software components