We have a new initiative to build “Quality Assurance Center of Excellence” this year where we provide Software Quality Assurance services to clients leveraging our unique and proven methodology. This role will play a key part in our initiative.
Astegic is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results. As an expert with data and technology, you will launch, optimize, and scale marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate leads for businesses. This person will be reporting directly to the GM/CEO of India operations and will work very closely with our global CEO in USA.
Success in this role is measure by: adoption and awareness of Astegic’s value proposition for businesses; increased traffic to, and leads generated by, Astegic’s online content; and increased demand to sign up for Astegic’s services.
- Develop and manage data-driven content / editorial calendar of themes and core messaging for business channels.
- Articulate the voice and content standards for Astegic and apply them consistently.
- Partner and project manage cross-functionally to integrate content into existing programs and campaigns via multiple channels, including inbound pages, website, blog, case study, white paper, email, events and social media.
- Understand the customer journey to inform content opportunities that resonate across segments, and help remove barriers to conversion.
- Drive quantitative and qualitative testing of content effectiveness to identify areas for improvement and to inform content / editorial calendar.
- Identify opportunities for content partnerships and syndication, defining engagement metrics, and leveraging new technologies and distribution opportunities.
- Consistent reporting on marketing KPIs and insights to leadership.
- Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels (Facebook Ads, Display, Web, Onsite, and Email) to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Leverage datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and build world-class marketing infrastructure.
- Establish world-class workflows and continuously test and measure improvements.
- Measure the impact of your lead generation campaigns to optimize CPC, CTR, CPA and other metrics to drive ROI.
- Create and launch lead nurturing campaigns using Marketing Automation (Marketo) to convert users into customers.
- Manage other operational aspects of Marketing Automation such as sending out Newsletters, Announcements, Offers and other content.
- Work with the Director of Product Marketing and Sales to create and maintain a Digital Marketing Calendar; communicate.
- Must have 7+ years with Digital Marketing / Pre-Sales / Lead Generation experience in an IT company.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- You must have a demonstrated track record of developing and executing content strategies with measurable results.
- Experience with developing new concepts and effectively bringing them to market.
- Strong writer and editor.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy and consistency, including adherence to brand standards.
- Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work across multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
- Proficient in SEO best practices and how they are applied at both a structural and content level in order to achieve optimal website performance for acquisition.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves.
- Digital ads, social or online media background a plus.
- Ability to manage & optimize ads on a daily / ongoing basis.
- Social media knowledge & experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
- Must have exposure to US, Canada, UK and Australian geographies.
- Expert digital advertising knowledge, digital agency experience preferred.
- Must be an MBA/PGDBM in Marketing as a major.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly.
- Excellent Communication and written skills.
- Skilled at planning & conducting market research and prospecting for potential business.
- Ability for creative thinking and problem solving.
- Team management skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
For 15 years, Astegic has been helping Fortune 500 through startup companies with their Testing & QA needs. With our in-depth experience across a wide range of industries, our clients receive innovative and best-in-class service and solutions. We offer near 24/7 rapid service from both Astegic’s US and India based testing operations.
Focusing on resolving our client’s testing challenges, Astegic specializes in decreasing costs, speeding time-to-market and improving the quality of our client’s applications. Astegic has a dedicated Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE), specializing in providing solutions across Mobile, Cloud, API and Big Data testing.