We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be a part of the Astegic full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- One year experience of either Angular, React or VueJS experience
- 5 years’ experience with a PHP framework like Laravel or Symfony
- Familiarity in OOP with PHP and common design patterns
- Knowledge of unit testing (PHPUnit) and what it’s used for.
- Deep knowledge of Git and version control systems.
- Deep knowledge of MySQL
- How to use indexes and what the EXPLAIN keyword does
- How to apply foreign keys to a relational database system
Education & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, and IT engineering.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the same role.
- How to deploy applications on a cloud provider like AWS or Digital Ocean
- How to provision new servers that run application code
- Knowing different Git workflows
- Knowing how to use queues and different messaging systems
- Knowledge of a non-relational database like MongoDB.
Job Location: Jaipur / Hyderabad
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.