We are looking for a Project Manager to join our data team. As part of our Project/Product Management team you will be responsible for managing the execution of the product roadmap for a specialized portfolio.
- Gather input from stakeholders and work closely with them to identify needs, wants and pain points and transpose/document them into product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product features and functionality
- Document and manage reported product defects and prioritize for resolution
- Assist with managing the framework for capturing and funnelling new ideas into the product roadmap
- Work collaboratively with development and QA teams to groom product requirements and ensure that deliverables meet requirements / acceptance criteria
- Manage the product release cadence for assigned product portfolio
- Regularly communicate status of product initiatives to stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in project management.
- Total 9+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience with a SaaS organization or a related position in web-based application development strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of software development process and methodologies (e.g. Agile/SCRUM, Kanban) required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and project management skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Must be detail-oriented
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.