Website AstegicInc Astegic
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our data team. As part of our Project/Product Management team you will be responsible for managing the execution of the product roadmap for a specialized portfolio.
- Gather input from stakeholders and work closely with them to identify needs, wants and pain points and transpose/document them into product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product features and functionality
- Document and manage reported product defects and prioritize for resolution
- Assist with managing the framework for capturing and funnelling new ideas into the product roadmap
- Work collaboratively with development and QA teams to groom product requirements and ensure that deliverables meet requirements / acceptance criteria
- Manage the product release cadence for assigned product portfolio
- Regularly communicate status of product initiatives to stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in project management.
- Total 9+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience with a SaaS organization or a related position in web-based application development strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of software development process and methodologies (e.g. Agile/SCRUM, Kanban) required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and project management skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Must be detail-oriented