Python Developer (Data Engineer)
Website AstegicInc Astegic
You will be contributing to the company with data enrichment, verification, analysing, and maintenance
so we can serve our customers with 95% verified data.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Proficient knowledge in Python language.
- Experience in Scrapy, Beautifulsoup, URLlib and Selenium, pyppeteer, etc libraries is a plus
- Experience with data parsing
- Good knowledge of Flask/Django frameworks
- Good understanding of REST/RPC microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with AWS or cloud-based technologies is a plus.
- knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and other devops tools is a plus.)
- Good understanding and experience in multiprocessing and multithreading in python
- Good understanding of NLP and ML libraries(Pandas, Numpy, etc) is plus
- Strong knowledge of Regular expression, HTML, CSS, DOM, XPATH.
- Proficient understanding of Git code hosting platform for version control and
- Must be able to access, manipulate, and transform data from a variety of
database(Mysql/Elasticsearch/NoSql) and flat file(CSV, Excel, etc) sources.
- Must be able to develop reusable code-based scraper products which can be used by others.
- Writing code unit tests, integration tests.
- A basic understanding of business operations is needed so you can ask the right questions and deliver the right results in a way that is understandable.
- A track record of digging into the tough problems, attacking them from different angles, and bringing innovative approaches to bear is highly desirable. Must be capable of self-teaching new techniques.
Exp required: 5+ years
- Be excited by and have positive outlook to navigate ambiguity
- Passion for results and excellence
- Team player
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others
- Be inquisitive and an analytical mind; out-of-the-box thinking
- Prioritize among competing opportunities, balance consumer needs with business and product priorities, and clearly articulate the rationale behind product decisions
- Straight forward and professional
- Good communicator
- Maintain high energy and motivate
- A do-it-yourself orientation, consistent with the company’s roll-up the-sleeves- culture