Job Location: Jaipur
We’re looking for enthusiastic Senior Engineering Leaders who have fresh ideas and strong skills in driving end to end products in high- end technology areas. An excellent Quality Assurance Manager has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
- Experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, Web and Mobile Application, API, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Responsible for managing testing scope, client, and ensuring on-time project delivery.
- Initiate, direct, and lead project meetings, prepare reports, maintain schedules and cost plans, manage and control for risks, and all other aspects of the project from inception through delivery.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing.
- Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization.
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery.
- Good Knowledge of Test Management Tools JIRA, Automation tools Selenium, SoapUI and Jenkins.
- Experience working with Agile Approach.
- Excellent communication skills including strong written and verbal abilities
- Desire and ability to work in fast-paced, highly flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, in-house and vendor.
- Degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, business, or other related discipline
- 10+ years of hands on in software Quality Assurance both manual and automated testing
- 5+ years of Managerial experience.
We’re looking for people like this (and you’ll get to work with like-minded folks here!):
- Strong work ethic: you can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until our ambitious goals are achieved. You are resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges quickly.
- Flexible and adaptable: you should be able to switch gears in various fast-moving situations, – and apply yourself to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies.
- Communicative: you keep others informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. You encourage constructive criticism about your work, and collaborate with others to deliver.
- Attention to detail: you take great pride in getting it right.
- Accountability: you are a results-oriented team player that leads by example, and hold yourself accountable for your performance. You take absolute ownership, and champion all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- Efficient and creative: you are able to think outside the box to find the optimal solution to problems.
- Problem solver: you are a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and mind for practical solutions
- “The Customer Comes First” attitude: you have a passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. You champion the product and the customer’s needs, and drive continuous improvement in both our goals and your own tasks
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.