We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to grow our customer base for our
Enterprise B2B software. The product has over half a million users and more than 2000 clients across
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow as a sales leader. You will have the chance to
contribute to the company’s sales strategy and play a leading role in growing and mentoring sales
teams; introduce, suggest and implement sales tactics and acquire new accounts. The role will report
directly to the Leader of Sales and Marketing.
- Inbound sales calling and warm calling skills, and experience dealing with and managing
- Develop, maintain and grow business for our Enterprise B2B product.
- Follow new opportunities & set up demos following lead enrichment, scoring, and
- Develop and present the solutions to customers.
- Communicate new product development to clients – consistently prospecting, pursuing and
closing new business.
- Nurture existing relationships with clients and managers.
- Developing and implementing long term relationships with clients to assist Client Success team with renewals.
- Build up the sales funnel & deal closures, and oversee account management and Funnel Opportunities by Close Date and Opportunity Stage etc.
- Proven ability to select new leads & prospects and generate call lists and talk to clients to
generate new business.
- Must demonstrate determination, persistence and ability to add new clients.
- Must have the ability to take No for an answer and should be able to exhaust all avenues and
present best value and pricing to leads and prospects and convert them to clients.
- Desirable to have experience in data cleansing and lead import into CRMs (Salesforce and Hubspot)
- Desirable to have exposure to email marketing campaigns, and experience and ability to manage all states of prospecting
- Desirable to have expertise in using LinkedIn paid (Sales Navigator) and unpaid tools.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience is required, 5+ years’ experience is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in software product or services company.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Skilled at planning & conducting market research and prospecting for potential business.
- Ability for creative thinking and problem solving.
- Team management skills.
- Will be working in US shifts.