We are looking for a Manager/Head Sales & Marketing to spearhead our Sales and Marketing operations. The Manager/Head Sales & Marketing will create sales opportunities and drive activities for Digital Marketing including outbound email marketing campaigns, KPIs and creating a roadmap for the SEO, ASO and App acquisition team(s). The person will manage the Content and Editing team in India and USA and will help them outline annual content calendar, social media streams and recruitment branding exercises. In addition, the person will create and implement plans for inbound sales for enterprise products and services and will work closely with Product Engineering and Customer Success teams to create a MarComs plan for our enterprise B2B products and services including monthly newsletters, customer success stories including case studies, marketing resources including ebooks, webinars, brochures, 1-pagers, explainer videos, slide decks and other collateral.
A key part of the role is to oversee all Digital Marketing initiatives including digital advertising, marketing performance analytics, and driving measurable results. As an expert with data and technology, you will launch, optimize, and scale marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate leads for businesses. This person will be reporting directly to the Director of India operations and will work very closely with our global CEO in USA.
Success in this role is measured by: adoption and awareness of our value proposition for businesses; increased traffic and leads generated by our online content; and increased demand to sign up for our products and services.
- Drive sales activities and achieve revenue targets
- Manage sales pipeline for each quarter, prioritize top of the funnel opportunities and nurture bottom of the funnel opportunities to convert them.
- Lead all pre-sales activities including proposals, presentation decks and help engineering teams with documentation and project plans as and when required.
- Develop and manage data-driven content plan / editorial calendar of themes and core messaging for business channels.
- Articulate the voice and content standards for our brand and apply them consistently.
- Partner and project manage cross-functionally to integrate content into existing programs and campaigns via multiple channels, including inbound pages, website, blog, case study, white paper, email, events and social media.
- Understand the customer journey to inform content opportunities that resonate across segments and help remove barriers to conversion.
- Drive quantitative and qualitative testing of content effectiveness to identify areas for improvement and to inform content / editorial calendar.
- Identify opportunities for content partnerships and syndication, defining engagement metrics, and leveraging new technologies and distribution opportunities.
- Consistent reporting on marketing KPIs and insights to leadership.
- Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels (Facebook Ads, Display, Web, Onsite, and Email) to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Leverage datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Establish marketing automation workflows and continuously test and measure improvements.
- Create and launch drip and lead nurturing campaigns using Marketing Automation (Marketo) to convert Trial users into paying customers.
- Manage other operational aspects of Marketing Automation and Cadence such as sending out Newsletters, Announcements, Offers and other content using Hubspot, Mailchimp, Salesloft and Salesforce.
- Help Support teams from time to time to manage ZendDesk enquiries and sales opportunities.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing content strategies with measurable results.
- Experience with developing new concepts and effectively bringing them to market.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy and consistency, including adherence to brand standards.
- Exceptional project and time management skills with an ability to work across multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
- Proficient in SEO best practices and how they are applied at both a structural and content level to achieve optimal website performance for acquisition.
- A good understanding of web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves
- Digital ads, social or online media background a plus.
- Ability to manage & optimize ads on a daily / ongoing basis.
- Social media knowledge & experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
- Must have exposure to US, EU and Australian geographies.
- Expert in digital advertising with digital agency experience preferred.
Education & Experience:
- Must be an MBA/PGDBM in Marketing as a major.
- Must have 7+ years with Sales, Digital Marketing / Pre-Sales / Lead Generation experience in an IT products or services company.
- Experience Range: 7 to 10 years
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly.
- Excellent Communication and written skills.
- Skilled at planning & conducting market research and prospecting for potential business.
- Ability for creative thinking and problem solving.
- Team management skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Will be working in US shifts
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.