We are looking for a Salesforce Developer. As part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for architecture, design, and development of our B2B cloud-based Web Connectors that act as a proxy between our REST API, various CRMs, and Marketing Automation APIs. You will focus on the back-end part of the web applications integrating them with various CRM and Marketing automation platforms with a focus on software quality, reliability and security. You will be the CRM expert who will design, build and support all our connectors.
- Architect, design and develop B2B Web Connectors that act as proxy between our REST API and various CRM and Marketing automation APIs (Rest and Soap)
- Work as SalesForce expert and build/extend expertise to other CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms, becoming the “go to” technical person to reach out to for any integration related queries/issues.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams through the stages of design, development, QA, launch and maintenance
- Optimize code when applicable using the bulk APIs
- Focus on security and guarantee the data flow through the web app remains encrypted and secured
- Advocate for and apply best practices such as TDD, continuous integration, design patterns and refactoring to ensure code quality
- Strong knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Excellent architecture and API design skills
- Responsible for designing/creating applications, customer objects, custom tabs, standard objects, and role page lay-outs – Deep APEX expertise with emphasis on Communities.
- Application development experience with JAVA, J2EE, Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus.
- Experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes
Education & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical major, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of Web development experience in a high-traffic, public-facing web environment
- 6+ years of experience with comAPIs (REST and Bulk), Salesforce.com configuration including but not limited to workflows, data validations, tool import, security & sharing, VisualForce pages and Apex, salesforce.com, SOQL and SOSL query language
- 4+ years of experience in building and consuming REST, SOAP and Salesforce APIs
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.