We are looking for a Salesforce Developer. As part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for architecture, design, and development of our B2B cloud-based Web Connectors that act as a proxy between our REST API, various CRMs, and Marketing Automation APIs. You will focus on the back-end part of the web applications integrating them with various CRM and Marketing automation platforms with a focus on software quality, reliability and security. You will be the CRM expert who will design, build and support all our connectors.
- Architect, design and develop B2B Web Connectors that act as proxy between our REST API and various CRM and Marketing automation APIs (Rest and Soap).
- Act as Salesforce expert and build/extend expertise to other CRM and Marketing automation platform.
- Work with Product and Engineering team members through the stages of design, development, QA, launch and maintenance.
- Optimize code when applicable using Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API.
- Focus on security and guarantee data flowing through the web app remains encrypted and secured.
- Advocate for and apply best practices such as TDD, continuous integration, design patterns and refactoring to ensure code quality.
- Strong knowledge of MVC and Lightning Framework concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches.
- Responsible for designing/creating applications, customer objects, custom tabs, standard objects, and role page lay-outs – Deep APEX expertise with emphasis on Communities.
- Application development experience with JAVA, J2EE, Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes.
- Follow unit testing and test class best practices and should be capable of coding for positive and negative scenarios in testing.
- Must have experience with production deployment using change set/eclipse/ANT migration TOOL and working on solving deployment errors.
- Candidate should understand admin activities like user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
- Good to have – Salesforce mobile development using Salesforce1.
- Must have Salesforce Platform Developer I certification.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II and Platform App Builder is an added advantage
Education & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or a related technical major, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com APIs (REST and Bulk), Salesforce.com configuration including but not limited to workflows, data validations, import tools, security & sharing, Visualforce pages and Apex, salesforce.com, SOQL and SOSL query language
- 3+ years of experience building and consuming REST, SOAP and Salesforce APIs
- 1+ Year of Salesforce Lightning Development, including Lightning components and controllers
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.