Java with Android
Years of Experience :
- Minimum 8 years, in which 4-5 years should be in Android development
- Astegic is looking for a senior mobile application developer who should be good in design, development and maintenance of Android.
- The developer will be associated throughout the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
Essential skills :
- Strong design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Independently design, build and test complex multi-tiered feature areas based on high level requirements.
- Primary technologies will be iOS Objective C, Android SDK
- Work with the system architect to create clean, organized code in an easily enhanced and maintained structure.
- Coordinate with other teams and with customer as needed.
- Write detailed technical documentation to allow easy hand-offs to other team members.
Must Have –
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, RES,JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
- Using version control (e.g. SVN, Github, etc.,)
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Experience in OOPs, C# language and Silverlight
- Experience in and understanding of JSON, XML, XAML, REST / SOAP protocol, visual basic 2010 and other windows development tools