We are looking for a Back-End Web Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database along with ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
As a Back-End Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and enhance user experience. You should have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing and maintaining functional and stable web applications or improving the existing ones to meet our company’s needs.
- Execute a full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Good knowledge of Core Java (Minimum Version 8)
- J2EE with a good understanding of Servlets and JSP
- Experience in Spring Modules – Spring IOC and AOP, Spring Boot (version 2 plus), JDBC
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise – level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Rest services.
- Web Services (including SOAP, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and REST)
- Tools required: Maven,Eclipse, Github, and Swagger
- Good knowledge of SQL and Redis (NOSql)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Java or any other OOPS languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing Web Applications using at least one popular Web Framework (Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related fields.
- Four to Eight years of Software Engineering or Software Development experience, preferably in a related field.