We are looking for a Salesforce Engineer. As part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for architecture, design, and development of our B2B cloud-based Web Connectors that act as a proxy between our REST API, various CRMs, and Marketing Automation APIs. You will focus on the back-end part of the web applications integrating them with various CRM and Marketing automation platforms with a focus on software quality, reliability and security. You will be the CRM expert who will design, build and support all our connectors.
- Architect, design and develop B2B Web Connectors that act as proxy between our REST API and various CRM and Marketing automation APIs (Rest and Soap)
- Work as SalesForce expert and build/extend expertise to other CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms, becoming the “go to” technical person to reach out to for any integration related queries/issues.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams through the stages of design, development, QA, launch and maintenance
- Optimize code when applicable using the bulk APIs.
- Focus on security and guarantee the data flow through the web app remains encrypted and secured
- Advocate for and apply best practices such as TDD, continuous integration, design patterns and refactoring to ensure code quality
- Strong knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Excellent architecture and API design skills
- Responsible for designing/creating applications, customer objects, custom tabs, standard objects, and role page lay-outs – Deep APEX expertise with emphasis on Communities.
- Application development experience with JAVA, J2EE, Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus.
- Experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes
Education & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical major, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of Web development experience in a high-traffic, public-facing web environment
- 6+ years of experience with Salesforce.com APIs (REST and Bulk), Salesforce.com configuration including but not limited to workflows, data validations, tool import, security & sharing, VisualForce pages and Apex, salesforce.com, SOQL and SOSL query language
- 4+ years of experience in building and consuming REST, SOAP and Salesforce APIs