The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and represent Astegic online. The Social Media Manager is a motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. Community leadership and participation are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers across the internet.
The Astegic marketing team will assist the Social Media Manager by providing brand voice guidelines, suggested content for sharing and guidance on priorities. Once he/she has acclimated to the position, we’d like the Social Media Manager to take notice and inform the marketing team of topical trends among our competitors and the overall data industry. The Social Media Manager is instrumental in sharing the company’s content-related assets and message.
- Generation of inbound traffic and increased brand interactions.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, quality social media content based on marketing content and events.
- Creation of a regular publishing schedule across all channels.
- Leveraging of the right tools to monitor and respond to brand interactions on social media.
- Guidance on trending topics among the community and competitors for new marketing content.
- Interaction in sales and marketing online communities as a representative of Astegic to share relevant information (data quality, relevancy, ABM, etc) and address customer concerns with Astegic in a positive manner.
- Should have at least one year of experience managing a brand presence in the United States and be familiar with common social media tools such as Hootsuite or Buffer.
Education & Experience:
- Any Graduate /Postgraduate.
- 3-5 years of experience in the similar profile.
- Excellent English written skills. Experience with technical writing and knowledge creation.
- Willing to work in the US shift.
Job Location: Jaipur / Hyderabad / Pune
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.