We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Demonstrate Excellent Problem-Solving Skills Excellent Skills in analyzing Technical Issues
- Good understanding of Ticket SLA’s
- Management and resolution of technical issues logged by customers globally.
- Efficiently respond to user support tickets.
- Maintain good and smooth communication with customers through different channels like web, email, and phone
- Prioritizing and managing the workflow
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving the issue
- Maintaining procedural documents and reports
- Ability to learn and work on changing technologies
- Respond to customer’s calls, emails and act accordingly regarding issues
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to interact confidently with clients.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills help in resolving the issue faster.
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnosing skills to resolve technical issues.
- Good knowledge of computer systems, mobiles, and other techs.
- Strong customer focus and technical knowledge of the company products or services.
- Self-motivated & able to conduct in-depth research of customer support issues.
- Should be open to work in US shifts.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is plus.
Education & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, and IT engineering is required to pursue a career as a technical support engineer.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same role.
Astegic, founded in 2003, is a woman-owned SBA certified 8a firm that has successfully achieved both SEO CMMI ML2 and ISO-9001-2008 certifications. Astegic provides enterprise level technology solutions and integrations, meeting enterprise business challenges with cutting-edge technology, for both government and commercial sectors. Our knowledgeable staff of over 150 software engineers, management consultants, IT specialists, and analysts is armed with the technology and expertise to improve and extend your existing enterprise solutions.